Yeah, I wanted to explain this in class if we had time, but I didn't make it.
Sorry, people.
Anyway, a .cbr file is just a fancy zipped file made specifically for comic book reading. IF you have an image viewer you like using that can just read images sequentially, you can unzip the files by converting (renaming) the .cbr file into a .rar file and unzip it. To do this, you have to go to any windows folder > tools > folder options > view > and uncheck "hide extensions for known file types". Then you can see the ends of files like "mysecrethomework.doc" or "blackmailingthedeanwithpicsofinfidelity.jpg" and stuff. This will enable you to rename the file extensions to anything you want (so you can do the cbr to rar conversion trick).
If this seems like too much a hassle to you and you don't mind downloading and installing a program to just read everything, then this is the link for you! The program is called CDisplay, and it's freeware so you don't have to pay anything to use it. I assure you, the site is free from viruses and the like (though you really should have an antivirus enabled at all times anyway. The internet is a scary place, y'all!). Anyway, the program allows you to just open .cbr files and run it normally and read normally. The thing I really like about the program is that if you get tired and exit the program, you can return to the page you were last reading by just hitting the letter "r". Cool beans!
Anyway, I hope that helps anyone who is a little bit lost.
[H11]∎ Read Guía Completa Para Marcas En Pinterest descubra cómo usar esta
novedosa red soc Spanish Edition Gabriela Taylor 9781477563946 Books
-
Guía Completa Para Marcas En Pinterest descubra cómo usar esta novedosa red
soc Spanish Edition Gabriela Taylor 9781477563946 Books
Download As PDF : Guía ...
7 years ago
1 comment:
"blackmainlingthedeanwithpicsofinfedility.jpg"
Hahahaha. Good stuff here. Even better stuff embedded in the "good" stuff :D I have to say I am truly enjoying your blogs.
Post a Comment